Are you looking for a job at a company in a dynamic and challenging environment? Do you really want to contribute to the success of a company? You feel comfortable in a care-free work environment where you can work independently? An environment where you can show initiatives and pitch your ideas to management? You are looking for freedom to combine your private life with work? At TIE Kinetix you can, we have a work culture of open communication and short lines.
In your role, you will:
For the Software Development department based at our headquarters in Breukelen, the Netherlands, TIE Kinetix is looking for a highly motivated software developer. TIE Kinetix participates in several exciting E-commerce and Integration projects, which are large-scale, cutting edge projects, using a modern technology stack and development methods (continuous deployment, agile, TDD).
In this fulltime position, you will act as one of the members of a multifaceted and multicultural team.
What do we expect from you?
- HBO work level and at least 3 years of development experience
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS / LESS is a big plus
- Knowledge of REST and expertise on .Net back-end technologies is a plus
- Having EU residency or working permit for The Netherlands is a pre
- You have experience with at least some of the following frameworks: Git, Bower, Grunt, NodeJs
- You have experience working in SCRUM environments
- You have good knowledge of Mobile websites, responsive design and mobile applications
- You have good knowledge of the English language
- You are service and customer oriented
- You are used to work with tight deadlines
- You are able to handle stress
- You are a real team player with good communication skills and the ability to work independent
What do we offer?
- A challenging job in an dynamic, international environment
- A competitive salary with an excellent package of secondary employee benefits (including travel cost compensation and 25 days of paid leave)
- An opportunity to improve and expand your software development skills
- Flexible working conditions and working hours
- High end company laptop provided
Do you recognize yourself in the profile? Apply straight away using the "Apply now" button! For questions regarding the job please contact Mrs. S. Dienaar by e-mail: email@example.com