Nopster is working hard to transform the event industry through the I'M IN app. Our iOS and Android apps provide users with the opportunity to win free tickets and experiences for (sold-out) events. The I'M IN user base is a growing, dedicated community of youngsters between 18 and 35 years old.
The I'M IN app is created in our office in Amsterdam and we need you to take our development efforts to the next level.
We need you because:
- We’re rebuilding the Android app from scratch and we need an Android master to make sure we do this right.
- In a small team, everybody’s input matters. As an Android developer you can make sure we deliver a great Android app.
- You love finding solutions for practical, real-world problems. You’ll not be afraid to step up to complex tasks and you will constantly be looking for ways to improve your code and the products you're working on.
- At least 1 year of experience working as an Android developer professionally.
- You’ve published at least one app to the Google Play Store or you’re an active Open Source contributor.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A good team player.
- Fluent in either Dutch or English.
- Legally allowed to work in The Netherlands.
- Familiar with the agile development process.
- Independent, responsible and self organised.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Optional 32-hour work week.
- A small, tight-knit team.
- Weekly döner lunches.
If we've managed to keep your attention up until this point, we might just be a great fit for your next adventure! Go ahead and hit the Apply now button and we'll meet up for a coffee soon!